If we have already gone into production then unfortunately we are unable to add to the order. Also as we only manufacture to order we do not keep stock of commemorative garments.
Your garments should be delivered to your school within approximately 6 – 8 weeks (depending on garment) and time of year. Your school’s online shop (if ordered online) would also state the expected delivery date. The order confirmation you receive (after ordering online) will also state the estimated delivery date. Please consult with your sales representative for further information.
No. Fashion Clubwear will cover all costs related to the sending and receiving of sample garments. Also we would be more than happy to visit your school/university/club and meet you in person if possible.
Yes there is. However, minimums depend on specific garments. But as a general rule both primary and secondary schools have a minimum of 20 units unless it’s a rugby jumper in which the minimum is 30 units. Please consult with a sales representative for further information.
Yes, you can reopen your online shop but there is generally a surcharge as we manufacture locally, it’s a lot more economical to manufacture in bulk. The online shop can only be reopened once the original order has been delivered. Please consult with a sales representative for further information.
Our office is open from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm AEST. If you would like to contact us outside business hours please send an email to email@example.com or the relevant sales representative.
If you believe there’s a fault with one of your garments, please contact us immediately and we will assess your garment and resolve the issue ASAP.
Unfortunately not. The DYO tool is purely for customers to create their own design and for us to get an idea of what you want. Once you submit your design a sales representative will soon be in contact.
There is no freight charge if your school decides to order their commemorative garments online. However, purchase orders do incur a freight cost that depends on quantity and destination..
We can deliver across Australia to any physical address.
Our factory and head office is in Canterbury, Victoria, Australia.
Fashion Clubwear started in 1980 by Andrew Minter who remains the Managing Director.
We sure do! We proudly manufacture the majority of our commemorative garments right here in Melbourne. Plus we are accredited by Ethical Clothing Australia for garments we manufacture locally.
• No collation of orders by already busy staff
• No handling of money by already busy staff
• Easy ordering system for students
• Less paperwork / administration required
• NO CHARGE!
1. Select the dates you would like your online shop to ‘open’ and ‘close’.
2. Fashion Clubwear will then create a custom shop specifically for your school.
3. A digital flyer will be sent to the school to advertise your online shop.
4. A garment size range will be delivered to your school so that students can try them on
5. The school can be CC’d in on each order if desired.
6. An order summary will be sent to your school prior to your shop closing to assist knowing
if there are any students who are yet to order.
7. Once your shop closes, your order is collated and then goes into production
8. Upon garment completion each order is packed individually with a copy of their order
confirmation form and sent to the school.
9. Students wear their custom made garment with pride.
There is an opportunity to order via purchase order if online ordering is not viable.